Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Way

I feel like I have been stuck in this place for far too long.  I  have been wandering without a clue searching for what I do not know.  I feel empty, confused, broken, and I need a sign. Please show me a sign! I need to find the way out of this place.

 I need you and your saving grace.  I cry and no one hears me, I shout and no one answers.  That is  when YOU hear me and answer my cry.  Your light shines down on me and I can hear you say, "I'm here, I hear you, and I know what you need.  Let me help you, I'll show you the way."

 I have wandered far too long in this place, searching for what lies beyond the unknown. That's when I found you.  I'm so glad I found you.  Your light shines down on me and I am finally free.  You show me the way and I can hear your voice.  You tell me that you're here.  You know what I need and you will show me the way. 

I am waking up and I see the light of day.  I feel your arms around me, surrounding me in grace. Your love and protection will never fade away. You are here with me to stay.  You show me the answers and I realize that I have finally found my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment